Sorry you’re having trouble logging in – that’s frustrating.
To fix it, first check that:
- You’re using the latest version of the Inner Circle app
- You’re connected to the internet
- Your Facebook or LinkedIn account is still active
- Your browser allows cookies
- Your username and password are correct
If you’re logging in with Facebook or LinkedIn, first log out of that account (on the apps and websites), then log back in, and try to sign in to Inner Circle again.
You can also try resetting your Inner Circle password and logging in manually. Just follow the instructions here to reset your password, then go to the Inner Circle app and select the option to log in with your email.
If you’re having trouble logging in manually, please try again later as these problems are usually temporary. If you keep having problems, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org (with screenshots if possible) and we’ll look into it.